Artist: Hiroko Sakai
The future: time’s excuse
to frighten us; too vast
a project, too large a morsel
for the heart’s mouth.
Future, who won’t wait for you?
Everyone is going there.
It suffices you to deepen
the absence that we are.Rainer Maria Rilke
- sisterofastone likes this
- catalina72 likes this
- walking-geema likes this
- 666r3drav3n reblogged this from aneleh
- 666r3drav3n likes this
- le-chateau-de-verre likes this
- ratustuff reblogged this from mariamagnolia6
- ratustuff likes this
- stillnotwritingtolstoy likes this
- mariamagnolia6 reblogged this from aneleh
- mariamagnolia6 likes this
- smile169 reblogged this from aneleh
- smile169 likes this
- alettertoself likes this
- aneleh posted this