THE HALF-FINISHED HEAVEN
Despondency breaks off its course.
Anguish breaks off its course.
The vulture breaks off its flight.
The eager light streams out,
even the ghosts take a drink.
And our paintings see daylight,
our red beasts of the ice-age studios.
Everything begins to look around.
We walk in the sun in hundreds.
Each man is a half-open door
leading to a room for everyone.
The endless ground under us.
The water is shining among the trees.
The lake is a window into the earth.
- darkisthenight66 likes this
- the-textile-blog likes this
- telkb likes this
- jbe200 reblogged this from aneleh
- jbe200 likes this
- pagewoman likes this
- reversor likes this
- blacksmithseye likes this
- aneleh reblogged this from aneleh
- ljmastertroll likes this
- carnalincarnate likes this
- tysegallonly reblogged this from zenhumanism
- tysegallonly likes this
- astardanced likes this
- locopsychodude reblogged this from zenhumanism
- gkar56 likes this
- cosmopolitankush likes this
- zenhumanism reblogged this from hauntedunderwood
- hauntedunderwood reblogged this from gnostix1
- gnostix1 reblogged this from aneleh
- gnostix1 likes this
- postdiluviantrain likes this
- huong1952 likes this
- danieltoumine likes this
- ratustuff reblogged this from aneleh
- ratustuff likes this
- whataniceone reblogged this from aneleh
- whataniceone likes this
- defeatthewind likes this
- loekyfiret likes this
- sashastergiou likes this